No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
Check here for the FAQs (https://www.gerber.com/photo-search-faqs) after the announcement for this year's Photosearch contest.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is only open to individuals who are (a) legal residents of the 50 United States, DC, or Puerto Rico, (b) at least eighteen (18) years old, and (c) the parents or legal guardians of a child that is between one (1) day and four (4) years old as of the date of entry (an "Eligible Child"). Employees of Gerber Products Company ("Sponsor"), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter
2. Entry Period: The Entry Period starts at 9:00 AM ET on April 27, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on May 10, 2021 (the "Entry Period").
3. Create Your Entry: Take a picture of your Eligible Child (your "Entry") and make sure you comply with the entry requirements set forth below. You may also – but are not required to – submit a video of up to twenty (20) seconds as part of your Entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that does not meet these requirements, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
4. Submit Your Entry:
5. Sponsor's Rights to Entries: You do not transfer ownership of your Entry by entering the Contest. However, by entering, you grant Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your Entry as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you.
6. Judging: After the Entry Period, a diverse panel of judges selected by Sponsor will evaluate all eligible Entries based on the following criteria: (a) visual appeal of the child in the Entry; (b) expressiveness of child in Entry; and (c) consistency with Gerber’s heritage and its Anything For Baby mission. The entrant with the highest score will be deemed a potential winner and be contacted by e-mail. The odds of winning depend on the performance of each entrant.
7. Potential Winner Requirements: A potential winner may be required to execute and return a Declaration of Eligibility, a Publicity and Liability Release, a W9 form, and an authorization to conduct a background check for the baby’s parents or guardians. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify a potential winner if he/she does not sign the necessary forms within five (5) business days of the date the documents are sent or if Sponsor (in its sole discretion) determines that, based on the results of the background check, the potential winner will not be a suitable representative for the Gerber brand. If a potential winner is disqualified, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place according to the Judging Criteria.
9. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest; or (b) award the prize according to the procedures set forth above from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related that may impede entry; (c) any claim or allegation that your Entry infringes any copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property right; (d) lost, late, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Delaware All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or Sponsor’s rights and obligations in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Virginia.
13. Winner Information: After the winner is selected, information about the winner will be posted on www.gerber.com.
14. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Gerber Products Company, 1812 N Moore Street, Arlington Virginia 22209.