Recommended Reading: All About The Gerber Baby Contest
So you want to enter the next Gerber baby contest.
The 2018 Gerber baby contest is just around the corner. But not quite there yet. Don't worry, you can still learn a lot about it and be prepared for launch.
We'll share with you all the information we got so you will to be prepared for the Gerber baby contest 2018.
Each year Gerber announces the Gerber PHOTO Search with lots of excitements and this year will most likely be with the same excitement. For example:
Last year, the 2017 Gerber baby contest announced grand prize will be $50,000 cash, will be crowned as the 2018 Gerber baby, opportunity to be on Gerber ads and commercials, and more.
There are also runner-up prizes as well.
Usually there are 6 milestone category winners up until 2017 Gerber Photo Search the runner prizes changed. In 2017, the Gerber baby contest rules for runner-ups to 12 "Incremental Prizes".
It doesn't matter if this year will change back to 6 Milestone Categories or 12 Incremental Prizes, the Gerber baby contest is still one or the biggest free baby photo contest that we know of.
About the 2018 Gerber Baby Contest
Base on the last few years, we can assume a few things about the next 2018 Gerber baby contest. Here are a few Gerber baby contest rules that has not change or most likely be the same.
- Your photo must be taken within 30 days of submission.
- You cannot use a paid photographer.
- You must be 18 of age and legal resident of the U.S, District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico.
- You also must be a legal guardian of the child(ren) in the photo(s).
- Gerber baby contests are for babies ages 1 day to 48 months old.
- There are no sign-ups or purchases to enter Gerber baby contests.
- Usually Gerber baby contest awards grand prize $50,000 cash in the past except for 2010 it was a scholarship.
Also base on past years, the Gerber baby contests are constantly changing.
- Some time in fall of 2018. We don't know the exact launch date but usually it launches some time in the fall of each year.
- Some time in the beginning of 2019. We don't know the exact date Gerber will announce or crown Gerber winners but it's usually some time in the beginning of the year in mid-end of January.
- How to submit photo to Gerber? This changes too. First few year, Gerber utilized Facebook for submission then eprize.com, Gerber's website, and last year Instagram with #GerberPhotoSearch2017.
So the inconsistent are very major and important to know. How do you keep up?
We suggest you sign up for our newsletter. We will keep you inform. You don't have to worry because we will email you when it's time to enter your baby in the Gerber baby contest.
How Does the Gerber Baby Contest Work?
The Gerber baby contest 2018 will launch some time in the fall. There will be a photo submission period, follow by a judging period, and finally Gerber will crown in the beginning of 2019 the next Gerber baby.
And the baby contest grand prize winner will be named 2019 Gerber baby.
That pretty much sum up how the Gerber baby contest usually work.
Notes on the Gerber Baby Contest
Something you might not realize and want to consider:
As you've read earlier that photos submit to Gerber can only be taken no longer than 30 days prior of submission. That's a big deal that you might overlooked.
To farther explain and emphasize on how important that is.
If you have a really adorable picture of your baby right now and you think that this very cute photo will have a chance to win the Gerber contest then you don't want to keep that until the Gerber baby contest start.
Usually Gerber baby contest submission periods are some time in the fall. By that time come around your photo right now will be disqualified.
A solution to that.
While you're waiting for the 2018 Gerber baby contest, don't waste your cute baby photo now. Submit it to other baby contests out there. Like, the Cute Kid is a good start.
You might not thought of this yet, but this will give you a little experience with baby photo contest. Learning how to win the cutest baby contest is important.
Why not take this opportunity to do so?
Imagine, by the time Gerber launches the next Gerber PHOTO SEARCH you're well prepared and know exactly what to expect.